Report antisocial behaviour

Use this form if you are experiencing continuous and persistent nuisance behaviours.

In an emergency, call the police on 999. To contact the police in a non-emergency, call 101.

Before submitting this form, read our antisocial behaviour page to find out:

  • what antisocial behaviour is
  • how we can support you
  • what our process is to deal with it

This page also gives you guidance on how to report criminal incidents or serious antisocial behaviour, noise nuisance and housing association issues.