Review of polling districts and places
The review of polling districts and polling places in the borough has now been concluded and the next compulsory review will take place before 31 January 2020.
Details of the current polling arrangements are available on our polling station page.
The review has now concluded. The following documents are published as part of the review:
- the notice of conclusion of review of polling districts and polling places
- a list of local organisations with expertise in accessibility consulted as part of the review
- consultation responses received by the Acting Returning Officer
- minutes of meetings of the Electoral Review Steering Group
- the revised schedule of polling districts, polling places and polling stations
|Notice of completion of review 2017 to 2018||65.49 KB|
|List of charities consulted||538.9 KB|
|All representations made to the Acting Returning Officer||807.24 KB|
|Final polling districts and polling places after review 2017 to 2018||47.48 KB|
Following the conclusion of the review representations can be made within a period of 6 weeks of the publication date of the finalised scheme. These must be made to the Electoral Commission.
Polling District review 2014
The following documents relate to the 2014 review of polling stations and districts.