Skip to main content

We are in the early stages of building a new website and would like your feedback. Find out more about the upgrade.

Request a carers assessment

To request an assessment, please contact us.

If you are caring for an adult, please contact adult social care by:

If you are caring for disabled children, or are a young carer who is under 18, please contact children's social care by:

Help with your assessment

If you wish, a friend or family member can help and represent you.

If you don’t have a family member or friend who you can ask, and you have difficulty doing the assessment yourself, we will find an independent advocate to help you.

Contact information

Adult Social Care

Make an enquiry