Lifeline alarms and telecare
Lifeline unit (Bracknell Forest area)
Lifeline unit (all other areas)
You may be exempt from paying VAT on Telecare equipment. Read guidance on VAT relief on GOV.UK
Who uses it?
Many people can benefit from having a lifeline and anyone can have one installed. You can be a homeowner or rent your property.
A lifeline will benefit any individual who feels vulnerable at home. This may be due to age, disability, ill health or simply because you live alone and require a friendly and reassuring voice at the end of the phone.
We have a wide range of customers with various needs:
- people living alone
- individuals with no local support network
- businesses and organisations that have people working from home
- residents in sheltered housing
- families with young children
- those at risk of domestic violence
- people leaving hospital
- those at risk of regular falls
- people suffering from illnesses
- people with a range of conditions including physical and mental health disabilities, autism, learning difficulties and allergies
We install lifelines in Bracknell Forest in addition to the following areas:
- Windsor and Maidenhead
- West Berkshire
- Parts of Hampshire, Surrey and Oxfordshire
Why choose us?
Choose us because we offer:
- free, no obligation demonstration and installation
- competitive prices with no upfront costs or contracts
- experienced, friendly staff with local knowledge
- consistently good performance and high customer satisfaction
- respect for your individual rights and dignity
- Telecare Services Association affiliation
- a next day repair and replacement service
- 96 hour response for critical faults
- 15 day response for non-critical faults
You can still use your phone as normal. However, if your phone is cordless then we recommend that you do not keep it too close to the lifeline unit as it may cause interference.
For installation purposes, the main telephone point ideally needs to be within approximately 0.75m of a power socket – the lifeline requires power to work and also needs to plug into your phone.
If you do not have a working phone line we can provide a unit which uses a mobile SIM card.