Lifeline alarms and telecare
Lifeline unit (Bracknell Forest area)
Lifeline unit (all other areas)
You may be exempt from paying VAT on Telecare equipment. Read guidance on VAT relief on GOV.UK
Who uses it?
Many people can benefit from having a lifeline and anyone can have one installed. You can be a homeowner or rent your property.
A lifeline will benefit any individual who feels vulnerable at home. This may be due to age, disability, ill health or simply because you live alone and require a friendly and reassuring voice at the end of the phone.
We have a wide range of customers with various needs:
- people living alone
- individuals with no local support network
- businesses and organisations that have people working from home
- residents in sheltered housing
- families with young children
- those at risk of domestic violence
- people leaving hospital
- those at risk of regular falls
- people suffering from illnesses
- people with a range of conditions including physical and mental health disabilities, autism, learning difficulties and allergies
We install lifelines in Bracknell Forest in addition to the following areas: Reading Borough council and Wokingham Borough council. We also install in parts of West Berkshire, Windsor and Maidenhead, South Oxfordshire, Hampshire and Surrey.
Why choose us?
Choose us because we offer:
- competitive prices
- Telecare Services Association affiliation
- no upfront costs or contracts
- a next day repair and replacement service
- 96 hour response for critical faults
- 15 day response for non-critical faults
- experienced, friendly staff with local knowledge
- free, no obligation demonstration and installation
- consistently good performance and high customer satisfaction
- respect for your individual rights and treating you with dignity