I am concerned about someone or myself

If you are concerned about someone, please phone Adult Social Care on 01344 351500.

Or you can report your concern using our online form.

If emergency help is required when the office is closed, the Out of Hours Team can be contacted on 01344 351999.

If you think someone is in immediate danger, phone emergency services on 999. Do not put yourself or anyone else at risk.

What happens next

In response to your contact, trained staff will carry out a careful and sensitive enquiry.

What happens then will depend on the wishes of the person and the seriousness of their situation.

If they are in physical danger, making sure of their safety will take priority.

Information and advice will be offered so that the person can make an informed choice about any practical help they need or action they wish to take. If they are unable to make an informed choice, care will be taken to support and protect them.

More information and support

The following organisations can give more information and support: