Primary teacher job sharing
We hold a job share register for primary teachers as all our schools recognise the potential benefits and consider applications for job share working.
The Bracknell Forest job share register for primary teachers is maintained to enable primary teachers to be considered for part time or job share full-time positions.
We are looking for teachers who will:
- have enthusiasm and passion for teaching young children
- be a very strong team player
- promote high quality, differentiated learning for all
- have an understanding of different teaching and learning styles
- be able to use ICT as an effective teaching tool
- have energy, flexibility and a good sense of humour
We will offer:
- opportunities for personal development
- forward thinking leadership teams
- supportive colleagues, parents and governors
- happy schools
Prior to any interview you will be invited to visit the recruiting school and fill in a full application form.
Working patterns will be agreed to meet the reasonable convenience of both the school and the employee.
If you would be interested in your contact details being included on such a register please fill in the online information form.