Bracknell town centre parking
Multi-storey car parks
The Avenue car park
The Avenue car park is a pay on foot multi-storey car park with over 1,300 spaces. Weather way car park is a small surface car park next to The Avenue which does not have any height barrier restriction.
High Street car park and Braccan Walk car park
A car specific ticket is issued on entry to the car park. Before returning to your car you need to use this ticket to pay at the machines. You then insert your ticket in the machine at the exit barrier as you leave. You can use cash, debit or credit cards to pay.
If you use either car park regularly then you should consider buying a season ticket. There are a number of options available to help you save money.
Free, covered and secure parking is provided for bicycles and motorcycles when parked in the designated areas only. These are on the ground floor at both car parks.
There is a parking office at the exit to both car parks which operate during the following hours:
- High Street car park office - open 8:30am to 5pm on Monday to Friday, 8:30am to midday on Saturday, closed on Sunday
- Braccan Walk car park office - the office is manned from 8am to 8pm, open 8:30am to 5pm on Monday to Friday, closed Saturday and Sunday
Our multi-storey car parks are maintained and managed so that we meet the standards to be annually awarded the prestigious Park Mark™ award for safety.
This scheme is aimed at reducing crime and the fear of crime. It is managed by the British Parking Association and is an initiative of the Association of Chief Police Officers.
Pay and display car parks
There are currently 3 pay and display car parks in Bracknell town centre:
All car parks require a valid ticket to be displayed. Failure to do so could result in a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) being issued.
Details of the current rules and charges are displayed at each site.
There are several ways to pay for parking at our car parks:
- contactless payment including Apple Pay and Google Pay
- debit or credit card (we do not accept American Express)
- within our multi-storey car parks you can pay using The Lexicon App
PayByPhone offers an alternative way of paying by using your mobile phone. Once registered, you can pay by using the app, paying online or by calling.
Each car park has its own unique location number that you need to enter when paying. Signs in the car park will show this number. Alternatively, you can see a list of locations on the PayByPhone website.
The PayByPhone service includes the following features:
- text reminders and receipts
- email receipts
- VAT receipts
- countdown timer on the app
- the option to extend parking (within parking restrictions)
- multiple vehicles and cards added on to one account