Make an enquiry about roadworks and road closures

Before using this form, please use our roadworks finder to see who is responsible for roadworks.

Please only fill in this form if:

  • Bracknell Forest Council is shown as the organisation responsible for the roadworks or road closure, or if you cannot find the information you need from looking at this map
  • if you would like to report mud or gravel on the road caused by third party