Book a room at Bracknell Open Learning Centre
The Open Learning Centre has a variety of rooms to suit all sizes of event, from small meetings to large conferences.
The facilities available include:
- 2 large halls with projector and screen
- 2 well-equipped IT suites with projector and screen
- 7 large meeting or training rooms with projector and screen
- free wifi
- laptop loan available on request
- 2 small meeting rooms with projector and screen
- large cafeteria area with tea, coffee and refreshments - lunches by arrangement
- all rooms accessible
- friendly and helpful staff
- reprographic facilities: photocopying and laminating
- 100 parking spaces, including accessible spaces
- 10 minute walk from Bracknell railway station (2 minute walk from bus route)
- easily accessible from the M3, M4 and M25
Rooms are available during the day and in the evening.
The charges for rooms are:
- halls or IT suites £26 per hour
- training or meeting rooms £21 per hour
- refreshments, lunches and reprographic services are charged separately
- reduced rates for Bracknell Forest Council events and registered charities
How to find us
Visit our location page for details on how to find Bracknell Open Learning Centre.
Make a booking
For more information and to book, please contact us.