In Bracknell Forest a number of policy documents are used to guide the location and other aspects of future development. The policies in these documents are important in deciding planning applications.
Section 38(6) of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004 and Section 70(2) of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 require that decisions are made in line with the Development Plan unless material considerations indicate otherwise.
The following pages contain details of our development plans:
- Core strategy (2008)
- Site Allocations Local Plan (2013)
- Bracknell Forest Borough Local Plan (2002)
- Bracknell Forest policies map (2013)
- Binfield Neighbourhood Plan
Minerals and waste
- Replacement Minerals Local Plan for Berkshire (2001)
- Waste Local Plan for Berkshire (1998)
- Minerals and Waste Plan to 2036
- South East Plan