Skip to main content
Warning triangle

Coronavirus (COVID-19): Visit our coronavirus pages for the latest updates.

My account help

This help page relates to 'My Account' self service. If you are looking for help relating to your benefits account, please visit our My Benefits help page.

My Account

What is My Account?

You can use the My account service to contact us about various issues such as reporting faulty street lights or abandoned vehicles, ordering a bin or arranging a bulky item collection.

Please check our web pages first in case the answer to your enquiry is already there. If it isn’t, you can use the relevant form, which you will find on the page.

Register for a new account

You can register for a new self service account here.

Log in to an existing account

You can access self service by selecting the My account link at the top of every page of this website.

Forgotten your password?

If you have forgotten your password, go to the Log in / Register box and select the "forgotten your password" link.

You will be asked to enter your email address and details of how to reset your password will be sent to your inbox.

Sign up to view your council tax account

You can sign up to view your council tax account online. For help with the sign up process, watch our help video.

How do I access my previous requests?

When you are logged in to your self service account you will see a "My Requests" tab.

Here you can view your previous submissions and resume any forms that you have saved.

How do I update my details?

If you wish to update your details, simply select the profile information tab in the top right corner of the screen.

Make the required amendments to your profile and press save on the final screen.

In your profile information you can also change your password.

What else can I do online?

Did you know you can also access many other services, including:

Contact information

Customer services

Make an enquiry