Skip to main content

Planning application forms for householders

Applying by post

If you are applying by post please choose the form you need from the list below.

Please send in a CD of the information requested below when possible.

Householder applications

Applications for full planning permission

For change of use from amenity space to private garden, a full planning application will be required:

Lawful development certificate applications

Notices Under Article 13

Notice Under Article 13 of application for planning permission for householder development

Contact information

Planning Team

Make an enquiry