Skip to main content

Building site inspections

An officer will only come out on a site visit if a valid building regulations application has been submitted. If you contact us before 10am we can usually call the same day.

You can request an inspection online or by phone.

Book a site inspection
Building Control


New home warranty

New home warranty

New Home Warranty, together with Local Authority Building Control, can provide a complete range of services.

Find out about new home warranty
Partnership scheme

Scaffold and hoarding licences

Apply to erect a fence, scaffolding or hoarding.

Apply for a licence
Demolition notices

Demolishing a building

To demolish a building over 50 cubic metres, you need to fill in a demolition notification form.

Give a demolition notice
Building Control charges

Building regulation charges

Find out about building regulation charges and how they are established.

View our charges